sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2010

Gaga wins two awards at the "Premios 40 Principales
Last night, Lady GaGa has won two awards at the ceremony "Premios 40 Principales" in the following categories: "Best World Music", with "Bad Romance" and "Best International Artist".Gaga can not attend the ceremony because he was doing his show in Lisbon, but recorded two videos thanking prizes

Gaga at the first video she: 'Hello 40 Principales, here is Lady GaGa. Thank you for the award for "Best International Artist", I hope to keep the title. Goodbye, I love you, my little monsters. "
 
Gaga at second video said: "Hello, little monsters, here is Lady GaGa. Thank you again, I do not believe I won two awards this year, and now the "Best World Music" by Bad Romance. " I never imagined that when I wrote this song, it could happen. I love you and I thank every day for being part of my life. I dedicate these two awards to all of you. Thank you.
I see them again with my new album "Born This Way" coming out soon. Kisses. "
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário