quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010

Ozzy tired of the overexposure of Gaga

Ozzy Osbourne has admitted that he is getting fed up with Lady GaGa. In an interview with U.S. magazine, the rocker revealed that the pause can not wait to Gaga in the music world.


"I think that Lady GaGa should take a break. She is getting to be exhausting, and she has no concept of the exhibition of his clothes. She is too overexposed. "shoots the musician 62 years, which has concerts scheduled for Brazil in early 2011.

He added: "She may be the next Madonna know how to use their cards on time. I like her, but I'm getting a little tired. When I turn on the TV, I see her wearing another lamp shade or any other nonsense. She needs a break, I guess. "

In August, Osbourne admitted that he wanted to work with GaGa.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário