segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

New information "Born This Way"

Lady Gaga told the BBC that his new album, "Born This Way", will be its "most innovative" work so far. She confirmed that one, still untitled, new single will be released in February 2011, and the album will arrive "soon after".

She described the album as "a marriage of electronic music with most of the time, epic, dare I say, metal or rock 'n' roll, pop, anthemic melodies style dance beats with really catchy.
It's all over and is suffering only minor adjustments. "
More poetic
"It's looking like the post-operative phase of the album. I already had the surgery full of heart.
Now I'm just sewing again, "she laughed.
GaGa said he would perform his new single on UK TV in 2011.During the show she performed a new song on the album, "You and I", a rock song on the piano with a guitar solo in the style of Guns N 'Roses.
"I think musically the album is more poetic," she said.
"It's actually written by fans who really wrote it for me, because every night they are channeling much of me."
Mother Monster
"So I wrote to them.
'Born This Way' is about me and my little monsters, monster mom, "she continued.
The London show closed a very successful year for the singer, who won three Brit Awards, two Grammy Awards and eight awards at the MTV Video Music Awards.
And with Monster Ball tour will return to North America, Canada and Mexico from February 2011, is not expected to come up with Gaga on tour and a new production to the UK again until 2012.
"It's the last time I'll perform here until you hear Born This Way," she said before the show.
"It's very exciting."
But the megastar has revealed that she will be in the UK "between February and March 2011" for her debut with the still untitled, new single on TV.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário